The Nationwide Testing Company (NTA) administers the NEET examination to candidates for medical, dental, nursing, and AYUSH programmes in India. NEET 2023 examination will likely be an offline take a look at in 13 languages. The NEET 2023 examination covers Lessons 11 and 12 subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The NEET 2023 take a look at is scheduled to happen in Might. NEET 2023 registration course of is scheduled to start in both December or January.
The NEET 2022 examination was held on July 17, and the counselling will doubtless happen by the tip of this yr. Candidates might apply for the 2023 examination if they’re 17 years previous or will attain the age earlier than December 31. The NEET 2023 examination has no higher age restrict. We now have offered you with NEET examination particulars right here concerning the examination date, software course of, syllabus, examination sample, and many others.
NEET 2023: Factors to Bear in mind
The next key particulars concerning NEET 2023 can be found for candidates to assessment and might help of their preparation for the medical examination:
|Title of the Examination||Nationwide Eligibility cum Entrance Check (NEET)|
|Examination Conducting Organisation||Nationwide Testing Company (NTA)|
|Examination Date||To be declared|
|Examination Mode||Offline (Pen and paper)|
|Whole Variety of Questions||There will likely be 200 questions, and the candidates should reply 180 of them.|
|Time Period||3 hours 20 minutes (200 minutes)|
|Language/Medium of Examination||13 languages: Hindi, English, Bengali, Assamese, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Punjabi, Odia, and Urdu|
|Query Kind||A number of selection questions (MCQs)|
|NEET 2023 Marking Sample||● There will likely be 4 marks given for every appropriate reply.
● For every incorrect try, one mark will likely be subtracted.
● Unanswered questions obtain no factors.
|Minimal Eligibility||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology/Botany)/Bio-technology|
|Age Restrict||Minimal: 17 years
Most: No restrict
|Official Web site||neet.nta.nic.in|
NEET 2023: Software Course of
Following are the processes to finish the NEET 2023 software kind:
- Registration: Register for NEET 2023 by visiting neet.nta.nic.in and offering the requested data, together with an energetic contact quantity and e-mail deal with. The applying quantity for NEET 2023 will likely be produced following the data entry.
- Fill out the applying: After profitable registration, return to the NTA NEET web site and log in utilizing the candidate credentials. Enter the requested data, equivalent to private and tutorial data, after you entry the applying kind.
- Paperwork add: As per the necessities within the NEET 2023 brochure, add scanned pictures of the picture, signature, and different required papers.
- Cost of software charge: Use a debit/bank card, web banking, or UPI to pay the registration charge.
- Printout of the affirmation web page: Candidates are required to save lots of a duplicate of the NEET take a look at 2023 affirmation web page.
NEET 2023: Eligibility Standards
Candidates from India or abroad should qualify for the NEET examination to be admitted to an Indian medical college.
The age requirement for NEET 2023 is 17 as of December 31 of the admission yr. The NEET examination has no higher age restrict.
The 15% All India Quota seats are reserved for international nationals, Abroad Citizen of India (OCI), NRIs, and Individuals of Indian Origin (PIO). Candidates from J & Ok are ineligible for the 15% All India Quota seats.
Candidates might apply for NEET if they’re taking or have taken the Twelfth-grade examination. They will solely be admitted after passing the Twelfth grade examination.
- Handed a B.Sc. diploma in any two of the next: Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology), or Biotechnology from an Indian college.
- Handed the primary yr of the college’s three-year PCB diploma programme.
Variety of Makes an attempt – Candidates might take the NEET examination as typically as they need till the age restrict is reached.
NEET 2023: Examination Sample
Making higher examine programmes requires information of the NEET examination sample. College students will profit tremendously from totally understanding the examination sample whereas making ready for the take a look at. Under are the specifics of the NEET 2023 examination sample:
- Examination mode: The NEET 2023 Entrance Check will likely be administered in offline mode (Pen and paper-based).
- Examination language: There will likely be 13 totally different languages accessible for the examination, together with Hindi, English, Bengali, Assamese, Odia, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Punjabi, and Urdu.
- Examination length: The take a look at will happen inside 3 hours and 20 Minutes (200 minutes).
- Questions sorts: The examination will embody objective-type questions.
- Whole variety of questions: The examination paper will comprise a complete of 180 questions.
- Whole marks: 720 marks.
- Marking system: +4 will likely be allotted for each appropriate reply.
- Damaging marking: -1 for every incorrect reply.
NEET 2023: Syllabus
The CBSE, NCERT, and COBSE-recommended subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology will likely be included within the NEET UG 2023 syllabus. The course materials will likely be primarily based on requirements for the eleventh and Twelfth.
Keep tuned to BYJU’S NEET for extra data.